Saturday, 28 February 2015

her life was saved by rock & roll

Today I am dressed with Dondup FW15 and the following moodboards of 1970s rock and roll and 1990s grunge in mind. That is to say, I pretty much dressed how I normally do because the Dondup collection kind of embodied my style. Is that too much self flattery? Maybe it embodies what I wish my style was. I love the mix of smart and punky; minimalist and creative contrast. 




My camera battery ran out as I was about to take these photos so my mum took some on her camera instead. This skirt blows about so much in the wind, which is perfect for photographs but not so perfect when you're walking down the high street.










I've become obsessed with Sky Ferreira lately. Her videos are flawless and I love her style. This summer I plan to dress like her for everyday for at least a week. I reread Tavi Gevinson's interview with Sky in Rookie Yearbook 1 when I was ill in half term. In it they discuss fashion and Sky says she loves Givenchy and the way that Elle Fanning wears clothes.

Everything's Embarrassing

You're Not The One
This whole video is my ideal aesthetic for this summer really. Those sunglasses are fabulous.

I Blame Myself

Sad Dream

Lost In My Bedroom

Night Time, My Time

17
Rebellious teen sneaking out/Effy Stonem vibes.

One

Dynamite State

Obsession

Red Lips
This video freaks me the hell out, but Sky's smoky eye/red lip combo is on point. The red lipstick painted face and tarantula are less likely to catch on though. Don't watch full screen if watching a tarantula on a screen crawl towards you makes you feel all itchy like spiders are crawling all over you, which totally didn't happen to me.

Also, I just watched Gone Girl for the first time and it was, like, amazing.
Have a great weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. I love Sky as well, she's amazing in every way ! Also loving your shoes and hat !

    xx, Charlie.
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's pretty near perfect. Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Do you watch live sex webcams? Have a peek at BongaCams.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...