Wednesday, 19 November 2014

blue light


blue light

Blue light underneath my eyes
Blue light between the clouds
Breathless whispers, weary sighs
Blue vision my mind shrouds.

Blue flowers open up their eyes
Stare into my pale soul
Pale blue tears from pale blue cries
Would another make me whole?

Blue shades shut out the silver light
Blue shadows frame an ending
Thrust upon a morn blue bright
A new blue thought descending. 


lazy inspo post because this week is busy and blue is a pretty colour.

4 comments:

  1. This is so inspiring!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty, but it probably helps that my favorite color is blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, blue's one of my favourites too

      Delete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...