Saturday, 23 August 2014

i could be a genius if i just put my mind to it

This is one of my favourite outfits that I have worn in a long time. I'm wearing nearly every item of monochrome I own, which includes a total of 3 skirts. I've wanted a fishtail skirt since Prada's Sping/Summer 2011 collection of fishtail skirts. This morning I realised that I could make my own by manipulating the miracle that is LAYERING.








This is the most creative outfit I've worn in a while. I'm starting to come up with new outfit ideas for school next year because I plan to go full out 12 year old me weirdness in order to piss everyone off because it's my last year so, why not?
ilovestonefox.com sunglasses, Forever 21 top, DIY'd ribbon belt, New Look rose print skirt, River Island geometric print skirt, thrifted pleated skirt, gifted socks and boohoo.com boots.

4 comments:

  1. This is taking monochrome to a new and totally fantastic new level. I adore this. Adore it so much.

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite outfit of yours that I've seen. It reminds me of so many high fashion, avant garde looks. Excellent use of layering, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love everything that you wear haha :')

      Delete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...