Sunday, 20 October 2013

ZINE ISSUE 3

This issue took me a long time to make. The theme is Books&Bowie and it's 70 pages long. I think I will make them shorter now (the other 2 issues were about 30-40 pages long) because, with school work as well, they take a long time to make. I also want to make lots of them because I have all the themes planned so it's probably better than they are more compacted and concise. As usual, there is writing, photography, fashion, music, book reviews etc. I am willing to do a zine swap with anyone who has made their own zine or something similar. You can download the PDF from my Etsy shop. The back issues are also still available and, as they are smaller, you can buy a physical copy of them. Here are a few pages to give you an idea of the issue:


This is the cover. I apologise for the slight marks on it but these things happen when you carry something round with you constantly for 2 months.



For more information/questions email sophie.wilson09a@hotmail.co.uk. You can also send any contributions for the next issue (theme: Crimes & Coco Chanel) to that email address. Follow me on tumblr and/or twitter for updates about 'Pretty' zine.

4 comments:

  1. this looks so awesome, your blog is so cool and creative x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's so lovely to hear (especially when it took so long to make!) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I followed your blog straight away on bloglovin' after I saw this,Bowie is just the absolute best!!

    http://dandyrank.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) he's great, isn't he? I love your blog too and I'm following on GFC and bloglovin' xoxo

      Delete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...