Thursday, 10 October 2013

NEW IN AT URBAN OUTFITTERS

To break away from the catwalk reviews and personal style posts I've been focusing on lately, I decided to do a post that is more accessible (and also fun to do.) Urban Outfitters always have beautiful clothes (and books and records) in stock and these are my favourites that are available right now.



Monochrome prints are timelessly chic.

Staring at Stars in 3D Jumper £42.00, Cooperative Dungarees £65.00, Sparkle & Fade X-Ray Leggings £28.00. 
Darker colours are perfect for autumn. They are also suitable for office-wear. As Yohji Yamamoto said, "Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy- but mysterious." I love the jumpers/shorts/tights look at the moment. Those dungarees are such a gorgeous, statement piece. I also love interesting tights and leggings right now. I keep laddering all my favourite tights so I think it's safer for me to invest in some cool leggings. 


BDG Distressed Jeans £60, Parka Jacket £235, Vintage O&O Tartan Trousers £48.  
These three pieces have quite a boyish feel. I literally do not own a pair of jeans but I have been looking for some distressed/boyish jeans for ageeeeessss. It seems that womenswear shops only stock skinny jeans ughughugh. That parka is gorgeous but quite pricey. Tartan is my favourite. I really need to get some tartan trousers to wear to school with shirts. 

Olivetti Lettera 22 Typewriter £120, Crosley Floral Mini Turntable £150.
I've spent the past few weeks searching for a good quality Olivetti on eBay. I didn't realise that you can buy them from Urban Outfitters. That turntable is the most beautiful one I have ever seen. It does look a little flimsy though. (That is my feeble attempt at justifying the purchase of my chunkier Steepletone one.)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love everything you picked and Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite stores. Sadly every time I go to their store or website, it's practically torture for my empty wallet. But that doesn't stop me from going or absolutely obsessing over those tartan trousers.

    ~Kani,
    lestylemonster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's terrible. I am in serious need of some tartan trousers though. I might try to find some cheaper ones somewhere xoxox

      Delete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...