Thursday, 29 August 2013

A Dreaded Sunny Day


Today I finally picked up my laptop for repair after spilling diet coke on it last week, so I can blog more frequently again. Emily took these photos of me in the local cemetery on Monday.



I finally bought some Vegan Doc Martens with my birthday money and I adore them. I have been wearing them a lot which I think is something that you have to do when you buy Doc Martens for the first time. My flower crown is homemade, my pearls are a present from Antonio and the other necklace is a present from Emily. The cardigan is from H&M, the shirt is from Forever 21 and the shorts are from Republic.



I've spent this week working a lot on my zine. You can still buy the first two issues here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...