Saturday, 13 July 2013

Pretty Passions, Fine Fashions #60

The Bling Ring and Alexa Chung

On Wednesday I saw The Bling Ring. It seems to only be showing in London so I travelled there and it was worth it. It featured Sofia Coppola's classic dreamy teen vibes, but was much more contemporary and realistic than The Virgin Suicides. It really makes you think about the impact of celebrity culture.


Just when I thought that Alexa could not get any cooler, I found this photograph. The Smiths + the Chanel 2.55 + Alexa= more perfection than I can handle. I need to recreate this outfit as soon as possible. 


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for a leibster award! The questions are on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...