Friday, 3 May 2013

Ask Me, Ask Me, Ask Me

Source: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f78/i-d-spring-2013-a-227703.html

In this post I attempt to answer some deeply serious, meaningful, philosophical questions as posed in the Q+A issue of i-D magazine (Spring 2013) by its contributors. I will try to get round to posting one of these posts a day but, you know, GCSEs and stuff.


What, when, where, who and how?


This, now, my living room, however you want.


What shape is space?


A big shape.


Do our souls live and die with our physical body, or do they continue and become re-born?


I will say that they become re-born because if I am wrong then the other souls will die too and someone else's soul will not be able to tell my soul that it was wrong. However, if we are re-born I can tell the other souls that they were wrong if they said that our souls die.


Next weeks lottery numbers please?


37, 04, 06, 38, 07, 05, 39


Why can't we feel amazing all of the time forever?


I really don't know :(


How will I know?


You won't but nevermind. Ignorance is bliss.


Why are there so many questions?


Because there are so many answers.


Does it all work out ok in the end?


Perhaps.


Am I doing it right?


Yeah. Keep doing you.


Why does Mickey Mouse wear pants and no shirt while Donald Duck wears a shirt but no pants?


Have you seen Donald Duck's tail. He couldn't fit pants over that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...