Saturday, 30 March 2013

Pretty Passions, Fine Fashions #52

Pretty Passions

I'm back from France so let's talk about:


Paris






I finally went to Paris and I lurrrrrved it. I could not believe how beautiful every single building was. It was like someone had built up a city based on their dream and it felt like I was in some sort of dream whilst there even though we did little more than walk and the weather was cold. I also feel like it is the sort of place where people go to achieve their artistic dreams in a more basic way than dream seekers in America. There was talk of fashion and 'Paris' literary crowds' hence it was a very inspiring place to be and if I ever live anywhere other than England I think it would have to be Paris. It was all so very close to perfect in my eyes and I am going back this summer so have compiled a list of things that I would like to do there.



  1. Visit Chanel's boutique/apartment on rue Cambon.
  2. Drink coffee in a cafe overlooking La Seine comme Hemingway, Fitzgerald and Emma and Dex in One Day.
  3. Attach a lock to the Pont de l'Archeveche.
  4. Buy books and posters from the stalls next to the Pont de l'Archeveche.
  5. Get up early to go to the Notre Dame to avoid the outrageously long queues.
  6. Get up early to go to the Pompidou Centre for the same reasons as above.
  7. Buy magazines near Notre Dame and rue Saint Martin.
  8. Shop in Rag Vintage on rue Saint Martin.
  9. Shop in the music store also on rue Saint Martin.
  10. Buy an abundance of tacky, tourist-y dust collectors that will sit prettily in my bedroom.
  11. Run through the Louvre like they do in The Dreamers. I probably won't do this this summer but it's a good thing to add to the ol' bucket list.
  12. Buy a brilliant Chanel book.
  13. Buy some Chanel perfume.
  14. Visit Rouen.
  15. Take photos in Rouen.
  16. Take photos in Paris on my Canon camera.
  17. Wear my boucle suit.
  18. Buy a big chocolate macaroon from the Rouen chocolate shop filled with shiny chocolate.
  19. Visit Pauline (my exchange) and her family.
  20. Go up to the top level of the Eiffel 

Fine Fashions

Pretty Passions, Fine Fashions #52




Motel velvet dress
topshop.com



Prada see through dress
flannelsfashion.com





Jacket
£160 - bleuclothing.com



Joules tweed jacket
harrods.com



Vero Moda jean jacket
veromoda.com





Vince chino pants
brownsfashion.com



Suspender tight
£11 - boohoo.com



Rag & bone boots
£525 - mytheresa.com



Yves Saint Laurent patent shoes
£415 - mytheresa.com



Black shoes
debenhams.com



White House Black Market nickel free earrings
£22 - whitehouseblackmarket.com



Belargo jewelry
£79 - saksfifthavenue.com



Miss Selfridge cross earrings
£9.91 - missselfridge.com



Stila eyeshadow
£12 - stilacosmetics.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh Paris!!!
    it's a beauty. i wanna go there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to Paris so much, I'm saving up for next year, I just need to find someone to go with me. Your pictures look awesome, and I love your tights <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been nominated for the Liebster Award http://oldboldgold.blogspot.com/2013/03/nominated-for-liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...