Friday, 4 January 2013

Liebster Award


A few weeks ago the lovely Vanessa from Nessbow nominated me for the Liebster Award which is really nice of her and excited for me. I really am truly grateful. I've always wanted to be nominated for an award within the blogging community. As far as awards go, it isn't exactly an Oscar but I'd rather win this than 'favourite member of the form' from a teacher at school. For the award (the Liebster Award, not the school one) I must do the following:

  • Post eleven random facts about myself and answer the eleven questions from the person who nominated me
  • Pass on the award to eleven other blogs (let them know that I've nominated them) and write eleven questions for them to answer
  • You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you
  • The blogs you choose must have 200 followers or less
I thought that it would also be relevant to mention that Liebster is German for beloved or favourite which is sweet.

Eleven Random Facts About Me

  1. I recently started watching Gossip Girl last week.
  2. I got a skateboard for Christmas this year. I can't really skate yet.
  3. I got a unicorn Pillow Pet for Christmas too. 
  4. I'm obsessed with Coco Chanel but I don't like the smell of No.5
  5. I love making lists. 
  6. I love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid films but I wouldn't have ever watched them if my younger brother wasn't into them.
  7. I'm really worried about wasting my life.
  8. I get jealous easily.
  9. I love chocolate.
  10. I spend most of my time outside school in my bedroom.
  11. I found it really hard to write these facts. 

Eleven Answers

1. If you could have any fictional character as your best friend, who would you choose?
Aria from Pretty Little Liars. 
2. What beauty product would you be lost without?
No.7 mascara.
3. What is your favourite flower?
Pale pink roses.
4. What song would you choose as your personal theme music?
The Things We Do For Fashion by Twirl
5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
My build-a-bear called Mel.
6 What is your pet peeve?
I hate it when people use their phones on a meal out. 
7. How do you cheer yourself up after a bad day?
Tea.
8. If you could re-claim any item you’ve thrown away over the years, what would it be?
The giant Dumbo toy I had when I was little.
9. What is the best costume you’ve ever worn?
1920s flapper costume.
10. What is your silliest irrational fear?
Toilets lol.
11. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Teleportation.

Eleven Nominations

Here are the blogs that I nominate for the award:


Eleven Questions

  1. If you could make the grass any colour, what colour would you make it?
  2. What is your biggest dream?
  3. Sweet or savoury?
  4. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
  5. If you could go back in time, when and where would you go and why?
  6. If you could be on the cover of any magazine, which one would you choose?
  7. Favourite cheesy, cringey or just plain embarrassing film or band/artist that you are sometimes embarrassed to admit that you really like?
  8. How are you feeling right now?
  9. If you could have one designer handbag, which brand would you choose and why?
  10. What are you passionate about?
  11. What do you do to cheer yourself up if you are sad?
Again, a huge thank you to Vanessa for nominating me for this award. Receiving the nomination was a wonderful way to end 2012 and doing this post is an equally wonderful way to start of 2013. I hope I have made the blogs I have nominated just as happy.

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome sweetheart. It was great to read your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pillow pets, they are so cozy. I hug my fox one before bed :)

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...