Monday, 5 March 2012

3 Ways to Wear River Island Floral Jeans





Today at school one of my best friends told me that she had a fashion dilemma.She had tried on some jeans at the weekend; they fitted well and she really like them but was unsure because she thought that perhaps they were a bit too daring. I, however love the daring look (as long as its not on like Lady Gaga meat dress scale; that's a bit too far.) This evening I had a look at them and came up with these three outfits to help her decide. All the items can be purchased at the moment at River Island for under £50. In the top look I have incorporated the duffel bag (the bag of the season), pastel colours (the shades of the season) and of course the wonderfully whimsical horticultural jeans. The second one has a more dainty atmosphere to it. The girly white top with the wicker bag and the boat shoes nod towards vintage glamour and the jeans add a slightly wacky edge to the stereotypical femininity. The bottom look is fresh, like a spring day. Each colour is pale and light bringing a hint of purity to the overall mood. 


Are you thinking of buying something but are not sure?
Have you recently bought something but don't know what to wear it with?
If you answered yes to any of those questions that I would be glad to help by styling the item like I have done above. Please just leave a comment below or email me at:
x-sophii97-x@hotmail.co.uk


P.S. I also love the shorts version. They are perfect for summer and slightly less of a bold statement but beautiful nonetheless. Again, they are all from River Island. This outfit has more of a hip hop vibe. 

2 comments:

  1. woow all the 3 ways r realy good n easy 2 go with :)nice post
    http://shikhafashion.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job! my fave outfit is the second one but with the top of the first one! :)
    ciao!
    Chiara
    WWW.CHIAWEB.IT

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...