Saturday, 21 January 2012

Pretty Passion, Fine Fashion #7



Pretty Passion
Instagram. I had heard of instagram a lot through blogging but I must admit that I only recently discovered what it was and just a few weeks ago I downloaded it onto my dad's iPhone. I have been hooked ever since. I now see a photo opportunity in nearly everything. To the left are my most recent instagrams. I have snapped everything from me in my mum's wedding shoes to a half empty bottle of J2O! To make the most of your instagram, show as much of your personality through your photos as possible. I have added personal drawings and articles that inspire me. Also make sure that you are an active community member: follow people, click like on the photos that catch your eye and comment on the thought provoking ones. Experiment with all the different filters. I have used every single one so far and now I just choose based on what suits the lighting and theme of the photo best. Just like blogging, be individual and let your personality shine through. Make sure you share your photos whether it is through your blog, on Facebook or on Twitter. There is no point in taking the photos if only a few people see them. Don't be shy. Instagram can be time consuming and addictive but remember "time you enjoy wasting is not wasted."




Prada Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

(image from style.com)

Fine Fashion. 
Prada Spring/Summer 2012. This season Prada has dictated that crop tops will be in. However, the fashion world has appreciated that not every woman has the waist of the models that strut down their catwalks. High waisted skirts make sure that only the smallest part is accentuated. These sort of styles are perfect for slipping on and off for a day at the pool. Although it is January, every time I see this outfit I cannot help but conjure up thoughts of a hot summer's day by an outdoor pool. The collection was loosely based around the 1950s. The look to the left is my favourite. I have found two sets of high street look-a-likes and I hope to get this top and skirt. Whilst this ensemble is equally tempting. When asked to sum up the collection Miuccia replied, "Sweetness." 



5 comments:

  1. awesome photos.

    btw, i followed your blog. i hope you could follow back.
    Hey Miss!
    Hey Miss!
    Hey Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Welcome to check out our blog and we can follow eachother through gfc and bloglovin if you like.

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leggings!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...