Sunday, 1 January 2012

2012. BRING. IT. ON.


Happy New Year everybody! 

Finally it's 2012 and this year is set up to be more exciting than Vogue's Fashion Night Out. The Olympics is coming to London which is amazing because I live only forty minutes away from the big city. Beyonce's baby is due in February which will be a cause for huge celebration in the world of celeb. And, of course, we cannot forget the supposed end of the world on December 21st. I think it's safe to say, we should all make the best of this year; just in case.

7 comments:

  1. love your mood board!! :)) in fact i've started following u now :) would appreciate if you can follow my blog http://bontonfashionista.blogspot.com thanks so much x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote in first collage so much! Thats the bottom line:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing mood board x

    http://fashionxfades.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your last moodboard, and the quotes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love love love hand made mood board. They are the best. Love all the quotes on the last mood board. Great beginning to 2012 <3
    http://fashion-opolis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mood boards! You must have worked so hard on all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your boards! I actually did a vision board this past weekend... I am going to work on a styleood board now! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...