Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Dear Diary, I hope 2012 is good to me

Taken with instagramTaken with instagram
Taken with instagram
Taken with instagram
Taken with instagram
Taken with instagram
Taken with instagram
Taken with instagram
Taken with instagram
Diaries :)
Snakeskin filofax
Whilst diaries are an essential part to everyday life for many of us they can also be used as a fashion accessory. The best statement to make is to make it match the rest of your accessories. January is obviously the best time to stock up on diaries and if your new year's resolution is to be more organised then it is probably best to purchase a diary. My favourite stationary retailers are Blott, Jack Wills and Paperchase. Above are just some pictures I took of diaries/diary related items. OK, the iPod is not entirely relevant but I liked the picture so I added it to this post anyway. Many thanks to weheartit users for giving me the inspiration to take these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Wooowww...lovely post dear! And great selections of pictures! Happy New Year! Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball on Bloglovin and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...