Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year


2011 was been an eventful year. I created this blog, Kate Moss got married, it was an end of an era for Harry Potter. 
Despite the business of last year, there are several skills that I wish to acquire. By this time in 2013 I aim to be able to confidently use chopsticks. I love Chinese and Japanese food and a lot of my friends are competent chop stick users so it is embarrassing if I cannot use them if we are having an oriental meal out (which is frequent as we all love sushi!) I am learning Japanese and when I do eventually visit Japan it would be marvellous if I could show them that I appreciate their language and their choice of cutlery. In the new year I am also going to try my absolute best to become a liquid eye liner pro. I can't even draw a straight line en ce moment and I desire to be able to do all sorts of decorative, funky patterns but ultimately I just want to master the classic look with ease because the goal is always to be Alexa Chung. 
So, I guess this post is to say happy new year to you. Thank you for your continued support in my debut year as a Teen Blogger. I hope your lovely, kind comments continue into 2012. 
Have a pretty fine New Year! Cheers xoxo

Tumblr_lx2ppjgw6y1r65ptxo1_500_large

2 comments:

  1. You have choosen great pictures! I like them))
    Happy New Year!!!

    Visit my blog please)
    http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Alexandra. I've checked out your blog and left a comment as well as followed you :) x

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...