1) Wear with a terracotta shirt dress, brown brogues and a red bow in your hair OR buy for a friend. I am a strong believer that you can never go wrong when buying socks as a gift. Everyone needs socks even if they are just to wear under boots in the winter or under trainers when you're exercising. However, with these being such a celebrity style statement, why anyone would want to hide them, I don't know. £4.00 Asos.
2) Shine on with this sparkly festive keyring. The detail makes it look very expensive. No one will ever guess that it cost under a tenner. £7.00, Debenhams.
3) This keyring/make-up bag is the epitome of useful. Money, make-up, you can put anything in it. The fact that it is from Harrods and it is pink is merely a bonus. £6.95, Harrods.
4) Wear with pretty much anything. For all you girls with wide hips wear it over a party dress to create the desirable hour glass figure. £4, Matalan.
5) Perfect for Twiggy fans. This CD has all of her greatest hits as well as some special guest singers including her own daughter. £9, Marks and Spencer.
6) Candles are perfect, especially for slightly older home lovers. Certain smells can remind us of Christmas and your gift could become a big piece of someone else's favourite time of year. £7.99, House of Fraser.
7) Keep nice and snug with this heat up teddy that you can keep close your heart and cuddle at night. If you open before Christmas then perhaps you can hug it on Christmas Eve whilst you wait for Santa. £8, Dorothy Perkins
8) Well, this is a Christmas teddy if ever I've seen one. Red, white and sparkly, just like Santa. £2, Boohoo.
9) Classic British Jack Wills keyring. Never fails. £9, Jack Wills.
10) With this pen you can doodle all over your nails, whether they are bare or painted. £6.50, Topshop.
13 Sleeps To Go