Sunday, 11 December 2011

December 11th- Gift Guide for the Neighbour

For the noisy neighbours £22.47 £14.90, Amazon

The one whom you have never quite seen eye to eye with £3.99, find-me-a-gift.co.uk

For the elderly neighbours £7.50 £6.37, Debenhams

For the young, trendy shoe lover £25.52, shoedazzle.com

For the hot guy £56.87, Chanel

The Girl Next Door £7, Wonder in Alicebands


I am feeling so Christmassy this evening. For the duration of this day I was in a rather teenager-y mood. You know, like oh my God, I'm so tired, my life's so boring, my family are so annoying etc ect. But then I got really inspired by The X Factor final even though I did not mind much who won as I had not been paying much attention to the show this year. We have just finished decorating the tree and now I am so happy. That is why I have a snowflake on my head in one of the photos above. 

For some people, pink is a princess-y childish colour but I spent the majority of what I remember from childhood thinking that it was really cool to dress like a tom boy although, I must admit, the extent of my tom boy antics was wearing a blue dress as aposed to a pink one. Nevertheless purple and blue were my childhood. So, now, I am making my comeback. Everything I have is pink, apart from the red Cambridge Satchel that I am getting for Christmas. People pretty much know me as the pink girl. 

For this season wear head to toe bright fuchsias and magentas for an a la mode look. Where did I get this info? Vogue. So trusts, it's legit. 


15 Sleeps To Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...