Items in this set
2) The designer might be dead but the luxurious label lives on. And it is certainly living life to the full. With the royal wedding under its belt and now the production of this luxurious satin blazer. Wear with an white t-shirt, leggings and heeled ankle boots. For the evening, wear with either a pretty mini dress or with a sheer blouse and black trousers.
3) Another McQueen great. In my opinion, this is better. I just adore the colour. I bought so much in the summer in that colour.
4) Sparkle, sparkle sparkle! That is what every girl needs in her wardrobe especially in December which is synonymous with sequins. The casual way that this cardigan hangs off the wearer means that you can wear it to add sparkle to day wear. It is perfect for wearing out to a lunch date. Wear with a plain dress, tights, black bag and ankle boots for effortless chic.
5) White blazers are THE blazers to have en ce moment. This feminine style adds a bit of Parisian chic to any outfit but will look best with an understated LBD.
6)The leather detail suggests luxury and it looks as though the right size would fit like a glove on anyone. Plus the inside looks warm.
7) ASOS PETITE Exclusive Tuxedo Blazer's shape is perfect for channelling the androgynous look with some tapered trousers, a shirt, a bow tie and some killer black heels.
8) Can't decide between white and black? Then this blazer is for you. Judging from how well the inside material goes with this blazer, I would say that this would look fabulous with a black lace dress.
9) This oversized blazer is a prize buy. It looks as if perhaps it has been borrowed from the wearers dad or boyfriend which is an on trend look.
10) Don't want to purchase a blazer and trousers? Then purchase this ready made tuxedo instead. Wear with a statement cuff bracelet.
11) I spent all summer crushing on this colour and have recently discovered that it can purposefully be incorporated into one's summer wardrobe also. Gone are the days where black is synonymous with winter. Rich jewel tones are the palette of this season. Wear these with a bright silk top for a winter burst of colour.
12) From a distance, these look like your average pair of white trousers but they are so much more. The metallic material ensures individuality. It is the perfect addition to a tuxedo blazer.
13) Unfortunately these are sold out however, you can find them in Topshop and I can imagine that they are in many other stores also. Velvet is huge right now.
14) Tapered trousers are a more grown style of harem pants. The zips add a slightly more gangsta ambiance to the overall outfit. Make sure you wear these with sky high black strappy heels.
15) What is there not to like about these Lanvin trousers? Tapered shape: check. Sparkles: check. Sophisticated: check. Ultimate Christmas party trousers: hell yes, check. Wear with a sheer blouse.
16) These comfortable Donna Koran leggings can be worn with almost everything this winter season. They are an update of the classic legging.
17) These Balmain trousers are pricey yet will look fabulous with a creme sheer pussy bow top.
18) The studded look of these loafers add a bit of punky attitude to the shoe that used to be synonymous with grannys and school boys only.
19) Vogue has spoken and heeled loafers are the shoe of the season.
Items in this set
1) Wear this emerald dress with ruby accessories for a festive coloured outfit.
2) Yet another blazer and yet more blue. I love the amount of buttons on this one. Wear with green Missoni dress.
3) How can you not love these shoes? They are utterly gorgeous. Wear with a colour popping dress for a modern take. Or wear with an LBD and strings of pearls for something a little more classic.
4) This bag matches the shoes perfectly. I love red bags. They go with everything.
10 Sleeps To Go