Friday, 26 August 2011

what i wore- 11/8/11


Hat, Primark. Sunglasses, River Island. Bikini (only straps can be seen), New Look. Play suit, Punkyfish.
BRINGING A CUP OF ENGLAND TO CYPRUS. That morning I felt tired from the fact that we had woken up at 5am the previous morning and spent four hours on a plane, yet refreshed from a blissful ten hours of sleep in the comfortable hotel bed. However, I only thought it would be right to enforce a routine similar to the one that I have at home. Yes, I know holidays are about scrapping routines and relaxing but a cup of tea and a biscuit in the morning is barely a great hardship.


My tea ans biscuit, the tea bag wrapper, bag from the night before (from Select), Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen, Your Writing Coach by Jurgen Wolff and the September issue of British Vogue.

Necklace, Accessorize. Dress, Republic.
MY MAXI. After trying on about 20 (yes, literally, 20) maxi dresses I decided that this one from the Republic sale- reduced from £30 to £10! This was the first time I had worn it out after purchasing it a couple of weeks previously. What do you think? This was our second night and we went to what is known as the Reef Bar which was sort of like a Beefeater style restaurant. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...