Friday, 11 March 2011

Ambition

Ambition, on the whole is a positive thing. However, sometimes I feel as thought it is not. I sometimes feel that I am an over ambitious person and I feel awful if anything goes wrong. I have made this blog to get an insight into the fashion industry as I want that so much. I am writing a book at the moment and I have spent almost a year and a half saving up to publish it once it is finished. I always find the time to do everything that is important to me every day. Most of the time my days are like a dry run for the life I would like to live in the future.

I think by the time you choose your GCSEs you should have a rough idea of what you would like to do in the future. My idea is not exactly rough because I am one hundred percent certain of what I would like to do it just depends whether I can do it because the fashion industry and journalism are two of the most competitive careers in the world. Now I have an idea of what I want to do I know which lessons are really important to me and which ones I do not really care about as much.

Top Tips for working in the fashion industry;
1) Work hard and do not complain 
2) Consistency- show up for work everyday and work hard everyday.
3) Offer your own ideas
4) Do not lose your excitement/ passion for fashion
5) Have good observation skills
6) Be tough
7) Work well as a team as well as on your own
8) Deal with stress well
9) Have a genuine interest in fashion
10) Have excellent communication skills

Ambition
Polyvore

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...